At ESP Solutions Group, we’re focused in facilitating informed and data-driven decisions.
Before matching your organisation with a targeted solution, our Business Analyst uncovers the intricacies of your internal processes, and quantifies the impact on short and long-term growth. Uninvasive interviews with key stakeholders and end users to determine how the current processes work, and what processes must stay (i.e, DOA’s). But our work doesn’t stop there. We’re passionate about supporting and guiding you on an ongoing basis, enabling you to enjoy continued success through process refinement, transparent reporting and targeted technologies.
2. Your business processes are documented, outlining efficiency costs; business risks, pain points, operational issues and compliance indicators.
3. You will receive a detailed report breaking down relevant learnings and recommendations.
4. We work with you and your user base to identify desirable and essential process goals, key functionalities, workflows, and designated user levels, as determined by your business needs.
5. The ESP Solutions Group team completes a custom design and build.
6. Your solution is ready to be integrated and implemented.
7. We continue to monitor your solution, making maintenance changes as required.
Following the completion of the BPA, you will receive a comprehensive report, which is yours to own. This report will highlight potential risks and changes you may wish to consider as your business grows, without any obligation to continue before the solution design stage.
As well as any inefficiencies, we also identify things that are working well. If the Business Process Assessment reveals a healthy process environment, we won’t suggest change for the sake of it.
Our team will provide support to individuals, departments and your business as a whole, making sure the transition to any new processes runs as smoothly as possible. Our change management services play a major role in the successful adoption and retention of new ways of working.